February 4, 2014
How To Make Money From Flipping Domain Names
The Domain Profit Guide is based on a proven business model with unlimited profit potential. It ticks all the right boxes, it's easy to set up, has low startup costs, and you don't have to be a computer geek to make it work - and make good money from it.
If you’re looking for a proven way to make a lot of money online with a relatively low amount of risk, then you should take a long, hard look at domain names.
How To Make Money From Flipping Domain Names
This is barcode stores information and can be read by mobile devices with a barcode scanner.
January 15, 2014
What is Freelancer?Freelancer or Freelance Worker is a person or a small group who research and bid the projects is hired by employer through online project marketalce.
How to make money from online project marketplace?- A real way how to make money online from online project markets. I introduce an online project market that is Freelancer
Freelancer is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and projects.
Freelancer connected 9,827,896 employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions and territories. On Freelancer, employers can hire freelancers to do work in areas such as data entry, web research, writing, design, software development, etc right through to engineering, the sciences, sales and marketing, accounting and legal services.
How It WorksJust post any online project you want done, in 3 easy steps, and one of our 9.8 million Freelancers will do it at a fraction of the cost!
Freelancer VP of Engineering on Sky News
- Below include 11 the branchs of job in Freelancer
1. Website, IT & Software
2. Mobile Phone & Computing
3. Writing & Content
4. Design, Media & Architecture
5. Data Entry & Admin
6. Engineering & Science
7. Product Sourcing & Manufacturing
8. Sales & Marketing
9. Business, Accounting, Human Resources & Legal
10. Translation & Language
- The simplest branch of job is Data Entry & Admin. In this branch most of projects relate to research information, entry data, etc. Another branch need to specific skills. With the each branch of jobs include very many projects. Each project can divide to 2 types:
1. Fixed Project
2. Hour Project
For example, in brand of Data Entry & Admin -> Data Entry
- These are the projects in Data Entry branch as you can see the below image:
- Assume, choose Project "Email Contact List / Data Collection":
- This is above part includes Project Description- Project Budget - Bids - Project posted by - Skill required as you can see in the image.
- This is below part includes Freelancers Bidding - Reputation - Bid(USD) as you can see in the image.
After have read through the summary about the project. Click Bid on This Project to navigate to another page to bid project. Next, enter information bid for project. Finally, click Place Bid and completed bid on the project.
3. Where are online project marketplace?
The below lists are great online job markets and you need to register account to bid project
Learn to become a sucessful Freelancer
The best HTML and CSS book to Design Website
Researching Iphone Application Development
Some Projects on FreelancerHave fun making money online!
Welcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- The first will very difficult to receive project because you NO REVIEW, so must be persistence.
- Always request Initial Milestone, least 50% with any project.(Avoid SCAM)
- If choose branch Data Entry & Admin should create a group about 3 - 4 person.
- Constant improve skills from simple to complex.( begin from Data Entry after expand to another branch as Writing & Content, etc)
October 14, 2013
1. OverviewTeacher is a person who is methodically trained in formal schools. Their task is not only educate and train specialize but also lifestyle for pupils and students. Learning is always important for all people. We lean from our friends, teachers, everyone, etc about fields in our life such Math, Physic, English, Music, etc.
In this articles, we'll focus research three main ages are Kindergarten, Homeschooler, Pre-K. Beside, there are three second ages remain Higher Education, Adult Education and Staff. So we'll esier than in determine lesson materials before begin sell lesson content on Internet.
2. How to make money online as a Online TeacherAs you know, teachers will create own lesson units for teaching in class. Similar, when you're online teacher so you'll also design lesson units. A interesting point that is our lesson units not only delivery in a specific class or school but also over the world through Interner network. A quality content is the most important thing that you need to do. So, you aren't necessary a real teacher or a expert. But, you must to be understand about subject you teach. Lesson units may is designed as a e-lecture or videos. And now we'll research one of the great website for selling lesson units.
That is TeacherspayTeachers
In TeacherspayTeachers have the following main categories:
Pre-K and K
1 - 2
3 - 5
9 - 12
Arts & Music
English Language Arts
Social Studies - History
$5 - $10
$10 and up
Resouce Type includes very many types such as
White Board Activies
October 6, 2013
OverviewA designer is a person who designs. More formally, a designer is an agent that "specifies the structural properties of a design object". In practice, anyone who creates tangible or intangible objects, such as consumer products, processes, laws, games and graphics, is referred to as a designer.( Wikipedia)
In this article, we'll research how Designers can Make Money Online with their specialize skills.
How to make money online as a Themes Designer?As you know, themes and templates used to many in website design, blogs, reports, etc. If you want to become a theme designner, you can learn through Internet source or attend classes for website design. The first you need to creative the great Themes. After completed we'll sell them on the Envato Marketplaces. A interesting thing on Envato Marketplaces include not only Themes but also include such as Graphic, Video, Audio, Photo, 3D, Code and Active.
Right now I'll introduce 8 categories on Envato Marketplaces where buy and sell digital products.
ThemeForest : Site templates and themes to skin popular CMS products like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla, starting at $5.
GraphicRiver : Royalty free layered Adobe Photoshop Files, Vector Graphics, Icon Sets and Add-ons for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, starting at $1.
PhotoDune : Royalty-free stock photography.
VideoHive : Royalty free stock footage, motion graphics and project files for applications such as Adobe After Effects, starting at $2.
AudioJungle : Royalty-free music and sound effects, starting at $1.
ActiveDen : Royalty-free stock items for use in Adobe Flash projects and websites, starting at $1.
3DOcenan : 3D Models, Textures, Materials, Shaders and Concepts.
You'll become a Author who will upload files on Envato Marketplaces.
How much Author can make money?Welcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- You will receive a percentage of every sale you make.
- Selling Exclusively(CANNOT sell the same items elsewhere): 50 – 70%
- Selling Non-Exclusively: 33%
- Once your balance has reached $50, you may request a payout to a PayPal or Moneybookers account
- Once your balance has reached $500, you may request a payout by bank transfer
Before you can begin upload files to sell on Envato Marketplaces, you must take a short multiple choice quiz. Once you’ve passed the author quiz, you’re ready to start uploading.
Read the Instructions specific to the category you’re uploading to
- Click "Author Dashboard"
- Under where it says "Begin Upload," select your category
- Click "Help"
Upload your file
- Click "Author Dashboard"
- Under where it says "Begin Upload," select your category
- Click "Upload"
3. Guiding to the upload process
Have fun make money online on Envato Marketplaces
September 29, 2013
Part 1. Make Money As an Expert
1. What is an Expert?An Expert is someone widely recognized as a reliable source of technique or skill whose faculty for judging or deciding rightly, justly, or wisely is accorded authority and status by their peers or the public in a specific well-distinguished domain. An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. (Wikipedia)
2. How to make money as an Online Answering Questions Expert?In our life, we always have a lot of questions on everything and of course have the things we know and others we don't know. So we'll need to people help. From that idea have many online answering question websites are launched to connect people with real experts. They're become a new internet business.
And JustAnswer is one of the largest website where real experts will answer questions from people( customers) about most the fields in our life such as Law, Health, Pet, Tech Support, etc.
Before you're reviewed and approved( about 2 weeks) as a Professional (Expert) on JustAnswer the first you will need to:
1. Complete an online application and online profile.
2. Take a short subject matter test.
3. Verify your credentials.
How much can you be paid?Welcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- You will be paid from 20% to 50% for an answer that it's accepted from customer.( depends on Stage Level)
- When your earnings account has above $20 you can request payment via Paypal typically within the first four business days of the next month.
1. Legal & Tax
2. Cars & Vehicles
3. Health & Medical
4. Pets & Veterinary
5. Home & Appliances
6. Computer & Education
7. Life & Personal
Part 2. How to Asking Questions1. Enter your question into question box: (You can enter question directly into below question box to ask Experts)
2. Name your price:
Place a refundable good faith deposit.
3. An Expert answers, often within minutes, usually within a few hours:
JustAnswer will send an e-mail notifying you of any answer or request for information from an Expert.
4. Rate the answer:
A positive rating pays the Expert and tells us you’re happy. If you got great service, consider adding a bonus.
Have fun make money online on JustAnswer
September 22, 2013
Photographer is a person who takes photographs.( Wikipedia)
If you love taking the pictures so this is a great ways to make money online. Image, image and image. It's very important. And I believe have many companies, individuals or anyone ready to purchase pictures to serve for their demand such as advertising, design website, slide show, newspaper, etc.
2. How to make money online from stock photograhy?
What is stock photography?Welcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- Stock photography is the supply of photographs licensed for specific uses. It is used to fulfill the needs of creative assignments instead of hiring a photographer, often for a lower cost. They can be purchased and delivered online. Often, these photographs involve people, and are produced in studios using a wide variety of models posing as professionals, stereotypes, expressing common emotions and gesticulations, or involving pets. Other common stock photography niches include images related to travel and tourism, as well as conceptual photography.( Wikipedia)
- Stock photography has prices range from a few dollars and up to thousands of dollars.
- Microstock photography usually has prices range from 0.25 to 5 dollars.
And in this article we'll choose file type Photo
Next we'll use information on iStockPhoto to research more careful about necessary requirements:
1.0 - iStock's Standards:
iStock Inspectors apply these standards to every image uploaded here in order to ensure that:
- Images will reproduce accurately across different digital and print media.
- Images do not contain any kind of technical imperfections at full size that will limit their usefulness.
- Images contain no unreleased people or property, copyright or trademark elements, that could limit their commercial application under our standard royalty-free license.
2.0 - Account Information:
The personal information in your account must be full and accurate in order to upload files to iStock.
At the end of the application, you will also be required to upload one piece of government-issued picture ID (such as a passport or driver's license) in jpeg format.
3.0 - Image Requirements:
iStock accepts RGB JPG files only. TIFs, PNGs and PSDs will be declined. CMYK images will also be declined.
iStock accepts files 1600 x 1200 pixels or larger. Any file smaller than 1600 x 1200 pixels will be declined. iStock offers different sizes of each image on the site and our file pricing is based in part on the image dimensions, so it's often in your best interest to provide an image in the largest pixel dimensions possible. iStock will automatically create all the different smaller size files from the full resolution file that you upload.
4.0 Quality Standards:
Images that iStock does need:
- Corporate shots: Illustrate the many sides of modern business.
- Concepts and Visual Metaphors: Go beyond the literal, and help a designer explain something in a new way.
- Food and Beverages: Cuisines from around the globe.
- Groups & Teams: People working together.
- Holiday & Seasonal Themes: Show all the ways we celebrate. Include more than religious celebrations; let's see local festivals and customs as well.
- Non-Business Jobs: The word is filled with mechanics, garbage men, baristas, and more.
- People Interacting: Human interaction is a constant in this world.
- Religion and Spirituality: The rich tapestry of the world's beliefs.
- Science and Technology: Accurate and true depictions of the cutting edge of human knowledge
- Social Issues: Poignant looks into the issues that impact us.
- Sports: For fun, for fitness, for glory. We'd love to see more team sports.
- 3D – Simple Renders: Go beyond the easy and obvious presets.
- 3D – Extruded Text: Simple 3D text is not enough.
- 3D – Simplistic Modeling: Spend more time with your polygons.
- Airplane Wings (& out the window shots): Wait until you land to shoot the vacation shots.
- Flags: 3D or real, give us something more than the basic flags.
- Light Blurs: Fun for photo clubs, but rarely is it good stock.
- Nature Snap Shots: Sweeping vistas and insect macros are great – yet another forest floor is not.
- Photoshop Backgrounds, Fractals: We've all had fun with filters. Designers are looking for images that they can't quickly make themselves with a few button pushes.
- People Doing Nothing: Get your models doing something!
- Shadows of People, Headless People: Photograph people or do not. There is no try.
- Single Apples (or Green Peppers or Oranges) Isolated on White: The day of the single fruit isolated on white has passed.
- Sunsets, Cloudscapes, Skies: Be sure the sky really is stunning before uploading.
- Symbols: !$%@ – Whether rendered or photographed, typographic symbols are less interesting than you think.
- Your Immediate Environment: There's life beyond your front door!
Isolation & Cropping
Borders & Rotation
Duplicates & Series
Example quality standard "Linghting"
Stock images must be well lit and properly exposed. This makes them useful in the most possible situations. Flat light, bad shadows, and poor exposure are all serious flaws in an image and will not be accepted.
Light comes from a variety of sources – sometimes you can control them and sometimes you cannot and have to work with what you've got. In all cases you need to be away of the light and the kind of images you can create working with it.
For more information on iStockphoto
6.0 Title, Description & Keywords
Example in Image Title
Good naming practices include:
- Accuracy and precision (eg., “Golden Delicious Apples on a Table”)
- Include the image's main subject in general terms (eg., “Building”, “Woman”, “Apple”).
- Default camera naming (eg., “IMG_6621.jpg”)
- Repeated words (eg., “Apples, Apples, and More Apples!”)
- Personal naming conventions (eg., “Apple 21”)
- Leading characters intended to appear first in an alphabetical sort (eg., “01 Apple”, “AA Apple”)
- Model's names or other identifications (eg., “Cynthia Eating an Apple”)
- Characters from a non-Western alphabet (eg., “Синтия Рестораны Apple”)
- Products & Objects
- Logos, Trademarks & Intellectual Property
- Art, Architecture & Performances
- Places, Locations & Venues
- Problematic Subjects & Practices
Identifiable packaging, modern toys, and brand name products cannot be shot as 'product shots' (images where they are the main subject) and in some cases cannot appear regardless of the context.
Next, you have to pass a quick quiz. Finally, you need to submit information personal and then submit( upload) 3 samples of your work.
NotesWelcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- Copyright & Trademarks is very important
- You should buy a good camera
- Take a lot of photos