February 4, 2014
How To Make Money From Flipping Domain Names
The Domain Profit Guide is based on a proven business model with unlimited profit potential. It ticks all the right boxes, it's easy to set up, has low startup costs, and you don't have to be a computer geek to make it work - and make good money from it.
If you’re looking for a proven way to make a lot of money online with a relatively low amount of risk, then you should take a long, hard look at domain names.
How To Make Money From Flipping Domain Names
This is barcode stores information and can be read by mobile devices with a barcode scanner.
January 31, 2014
The App Dev Empire For The Android - Don't Miss Gold Rush
This video course is a starting point for developing Android apps. It will explain the very basics of the Android SDK (Software Development Kit) and how to use it. To understand this tutorial, you don't need to have any knowledge about programming in Java. This tutorial explains Android beginners how to create an Android Project, work with resources, and create some first code. Then they explain how to submit and sell your game. Very helpful!!!
In Lesson 1 we'll download and install the development environment together, the tools you really need to start fast! It's very easy even if you don't have any programming skills at all! These are actual video tutorials where you will be looking over my shoulder and duplicating my success!
Next we'll get into creating your first project. You discover how to create a user interface for your first game. We will be creating your own "Scroll shooter" genre game! Just like iCopter, Jetpack Joyride or R-Type popular games. A simple to create game that still shows all the types of development you would need to create other games!
On the next step you will discover how to create the core of the game, how to connect actions in the game, and how to add ascrolling background.
In the next lesson we'll create the main player, teach him how to behave in the game and use the player's controls, how to avoid obstacles. We'll also add some cool animations, such as explosions!
Next we explain how to check the interactions with the objects and teach our player to avoid the obstacles, adding more cool animations along the way.
Next we'll add game bonuses to keep the player motivated. Finally we'll set the conditions of game victory and defeat, and add some cool music and visuals.
In the final video tutorial we'll show you how to export the finished game into the Android™ marketplace, called GooglePlay, submit, and start making sales!
The App Dev Empire For The Android - Don't Miss Gold Rush
This is barcode stores information and can be read by mobile devices with a barcode scanner.
January 29, 2014
How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store is an excellent app development multimedia course for iPhone and iPad.
Mike, the iPhone and iPad app and game developer, has designed this multimedia course in his the research process and work hard. And truly he earned over 60k in a month by selling apps in App Store. So can you do that ? I think that it depend on our effort and luck.
Have you ever dreamed of creating your own great game or application for iPhone or iPad with no programming skills in just 4 weeks and hit pay dirt with it in the App Store? If the your answer is yes so this is a great choice to research how to create, publish and make money online from iPhone, iPad Apps and Games.
The course lasted over 4 weeks, we will be learn whole process of creating our first app or game. No boring theories, no hard core programming, no useless stuff. Only practical information and step by step instructions.
In the first week, we are going to cover the great variety of basic information on how to start and apply ourself in different areas of game and application development: from creating our first “Hello World” application, to developing our first game with Cocos 2d toolkit.
We will also discover how to create our first web using iWebKit and animated application using Adobe Flash CS5. We’ll also discuss how to debug our application and get rid of the bugs so we have all the knowledge necessary to dive into more in-depth information over the following weeks.
In the weeks 2 and 3, we will discover different iPhone development tools starting from simple Xcode to more advanced stuff like Cocos 2d and iWebKit secrets and tricks.
In the last week, we are going to cover the most important part of the story – how to market our game and finally make money by selling it in the App Store.
We’ll also cover the most recent trends in game development – what genres are popular now and in the next year, what are the best converting ways to promote the game today and next year.
How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store
Are you ready ?
Let start and experience along with make money online from develop iPhone or iPad apps and games!!!
This is barcode stores information and can be read by mobile devices with a barcode scanner.
January 27, 2014
The Internet world is a great online enviroment to Make Money Online. We can Make Money Online with various ways on various websites in 2014. And today I will consecutive update Make Money Online websites list in the process searching information.
Group 1: Make Money Online by Doing Online Surveys
- Easy, Free Register
- Part Time
- Low Cost
- Need to choose good websites because high scam risk.
- Almost available in US, Canada, UK.
1. Neobux : NeoBux is the most popular paid to click(PTC) website. NeoBux is expert at providing new business solutions in a win-win environment. As a member you can earn simply by viewing all the advertisements that NeoBux displays. If you work hard in this location, you can get about $100 per month.
2. CashCrate : CashCrate has been around since 2006 and has over 2 million members worldwide. You can make money online by doing surveys, shoping online, etc. Minimum payout $20.
3. InboxDollars : InboxDollars is the leading online rewards club. InboxDollars members have been earning cash for everyday online activities, such as searching the web, completing surveys, shopping online and more. Sign up now and get $5.
4. Swag Bucks : Swagbucks has launch since 2008 and currently has awarded more than $54 million. You can make money online by taking surveys, watching video, searching web, playing game, etc.
5. Toluna : Toluna is an online community dedicated to making your voice heard. You can earn rewards by participating in surveys. You can also express your thoughts through polls and opinions you create directly on Toluna.
6. My Survey : My Survey is an online paid survey community where consumers influence future products and services by volunteering to participate in consumer research, such as online surveys and product tests. Members enjoy the benefits of voicing their opinions, while also getting rewarded.
7. Opinion Outpost : You can earn cash and rewards for the time you spend taking online surveys with points you can redeem for cash or gift vouchers to popular brands. You may find yourself taking paid online surveys about electronics, medicine, politics, sports, advertisements, appliances, or even what you ate for breakfast.
8. GlobalTestMarket : GlobalTestMarket is one of the world's leading providers of market research. GlobalTestMarket gives you the opportunity to get paid for directly influencing global market research.
9. Zoom Panel : ZoomPanel is a community of consumers who share their opinions and insights about companies' products and services by participating in market research studies. You will be rewarded for your participation with a combination of points, cash sweepstakes entries, instant win prizes and a variety of other reward.
10. TestSpin : TestSpin is an online market research company offering easy-to-use, affordable research solutions through the Internet. You'll be eligible to earn up to $600 in free gift cards from Amazon.com by taking paid surveys. You'll test new products, music, videos, websites, and more. TestSpin will pay to you - up to $10.00 for taking a survey and $30.00 to join a focus group.
11. OnePoll : Established in 2005, OnePoll conduct surveys, hold online discussions, offer a range of reporting solutions, build research communities, write compelling reports, and get our clients press and digital exposure via PR surveys…and much more.
12. Valued Opinions : Valued Opinions is an online surveys panel community. The panel is available in over 15 languages across more than 20 different countries. For every survey you complete, you’ll earn between $0.50 and $5.
13. Opinion World : Joining the community offers you the opportunity to share your opinion and earn great rewards. We also organize promotions and games that increase your chances of winning exciting prizes.
14. GetPaid : GetPaid has been providing online market research & surveys since 2005. Businesses from all over the world provide to GetPaid with surveys for you to complete online. GetPaid then reward users who successfully complete each survey by giving them a percentage of earn.
15. iRazoo : iRazoo is one of highest paying survey sites in 2013. You are able to earn points by taking surveys, doing tasks, watching video, etc. The minimum cashout is $1.0 via Paypal, Payza.
16. Crowdology : Crowdology™ is an online research community. Crowdology value and reward members for doing fun, topical online surveys on behalf of companies who want to measure public opinions on a wide range of subjects.
17. Points2Shop : Points2Shop is one of best online survey site. The advertisers on Points2Shop reward you for taking the time to view their ads, sign up for newsletters, take quizzes, and participate in surveys.
18. TreasureTrooper : TreasureTrooper is a great website to Make Money Online via take surveys, playing mini-games for pearls, discover gems, find gold coins and trade them, complete offers such as fill out forms, sample products, complete tasks, etc.
19. ViewsBank : Viewsbank is a consumer research panel that offers members the opportunity to earn cash and win prizes through participation in research such as online surveys, polls, mystery shopping, and work at home assignments.
20. PureProfile : Pureprofile connects you with a range of paid surveys, cool insights and content matched to you.
21. YourVoice : Your Voice panel is an online community that provides members a way to voice their opinions on current affairs, products, and services.
22. Cash4Offers : Cash4Offers provides the consumers with the highest incentives and hottest offers online. Cash4Offers also features some of the most recognized retailers on the web. They are committed to providing their members with a high quality experience by offering the most popular products. Cash4Offers members have earned over $150,000 to date.
23. SquishyCash : SquishyCash connects you to advertisers around the world allowing you to earn cash from home by doing things you already do online everyday. SquishyCash has partnered with hundreds of advertisers to bring you easy, fun opportunities to earn extra cash. Receive payments via PayPal, Payza, Dwolla, Check, Direct Deposit, and Amazon.com.
24. PureProfile : PureProfile is a media company that asks their members to create profiles which are then matched with paid offers and online surveys.
25. RewardsCentral : RewardsCentral is an online rewards program exclusively for Australians, where you can earn rewards and have lots of fun. As a member, you can earn reward points for doing a whole range of things, including online shopping, reading email, clicking on links, and more. You could win $10,000 just by checking your email or shopping from a RewardsCentral Reward Partner.
26. Epoll : E-Poll provides the venue, the research expertise and the technology for you to share your thoughts with companies that provide products and services you use every day.
27. BrandInstitue : Brand Institute is the world's premier brand identity consultancy. Their brand agency portfolio of services includes brand strategy/architecture, name development, market research, regulatory and visual identity solutions.
28. PineConeResearch : PineCone Research is at the forefront of "online research", today's sophisticated and leading-edge approach to gathering consumer opinions. Consumer input is vital to the development of new and improved products. Membership to PineCone Research is free, but open only at limited times, and occasionally by invitation. Some surveys will also lead to product tests.
29. Focus Pointe Global : Focus Pointe Global provides consumers and healthcare professionals the opportunity to voice their opinions about the products and services that they use every day. They has a 4-part screening process to find the most qualified participants for each marketing research study: Eligibility, Verification, Confirmation, and Participation.
Group 2: Make Money Online by Writing Articles
- Free Register
- Flexible Time
- Potential Earnings
1. iWriter : At iWriter, you'll be able to earn money by writing articles for other people. Elite writers can earn $15+ for an article
2. Constant Content : Constant Content is one of the Internet's largest and most established marketplaces for SEO friendly content, connecting web publishers to the best content writers online. Constant Content has two types of service: catalogue of unique articles for sale(no-risk) and custom content writing service.
3. Yahoo Contributor Network : Yahoo Contributor Network, formerly Associated Content, is a division of Yahoo that focuses on online publishing. The Yahoo Contributor Network allows writers, photographers, and videographers to share knowledge and passion with hundreds of millions of people worldwide and earn money by publishing your unique perspectives on Voices and other Yahoo sites.
4. Demand Media Studios : Demand Media Studios is the platform for experts and influential voices to create content that showcases expertise. You write for top websites like eHow & LiveStrong.com, Create and share your own professional digital portfolio. Get paid twice a week via PayPal.
5. About : About is a top site in US. About always looking for experienced online freelance writers who are credible authorities in fields and capable of conveying information to users in a friendly, enthusiastic, and compelling way.
6. Triond : Triond is a complete publishing service that enables users to easily publish quality content of any type, in any media format.
7. HubPages : HubPages is an open community of passionate people - writers, explorers, knowledge seekers, conversation starters. Sharing words, pictures and videos - Asking questions, etc. When you start a Hub (your own origin or useful articles). Ads related such as Google Adsense, HubPages Ad Program, etc will be placed on your article when you configured and sign up them.
8. Squidoo : Squidoo is similar as HubPages. On Squidoo, you can write a page(called a lens). A single, beautiful, personalized webpage focused on a single topic. Then you can build another page. And another one. Each page on a different interest. Tell a story, recommend a product you love, teach someone something and so much more.
9. SponsoredReviews : SponsoredReviews is a blog advertising network that allows you to build links, increase traffic, and improve search engine rankings on your websites. Bloggers earn cash by writing honest posts about advertiser's products and services. Write posts in your own tone and style, and gear them to your audience's interest.
10. Break Studios : Break Studios is looking for freelance writers for their community of highly popular and humorous websites, including Break.com, MadeMan, Holy Taco, Cage Potato, Screen Junkies, and Chickipedia.
11. InfoBarrel : InfoBarrel is a community of writers who spend their time creating amazing content geared towards helping readers either educate themselves or solve a problem. InfoBarrel is built in a manner that we reward our writers for creating this amazing content. Writers can choose to either donate their earnings to charity, or build a passive income stream through a number of advertising channels.
12. Xomba : Xomba is a free online community for people who like to write, comment, share ideas and make friends online. You provide the content, Xomba provides an audience. Xomba gives you the ability to post five types of articles: blogs, bookmarks, lists, recipes and reviews.
13. Snipsly : Snipsly is a crowdsourcing website. Writers write content and Snipsly share 80% of the adsense revenue. Snipsly is fast, easy, and fun to use. Writers are able to write about a topic that interests them, whether it is sports, movies, politics, news, celebrity information, or something else.
14. Seekyt : Seekyt is a website designed for searchers and writers. It provides interesting, useful, informative and entertaining content to searchers and readers and allows writers to create and publish original, high-quality articles and to benefit financially from their work through a revenue sharing scheme.
Keywords for http://www.researchtowork.info/Welcome to researchtowork.info/
- Make Money Online 365
- 1000 Sites Make Money Online 2014
- Make Money Online Doing Homework
Group 3: Make Money Online From Freelance Websites
- Free Register
- Flexible Time
1. Elance : I love Elance. Elance is the excellent online staffing platform. Over 2 million skilled freelancers from around the world and over 20 thoundsands jobs are always available. Elance is where awesome work gets done right away, at the right price.
2. Freelancer : Freelancer is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and projects. Over 9,977,908 employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions and territories. Freelancers can work in area such as software development, writing, data entry and design, etc.
3. oDesk : oDesk was founded in 2005 and was a global job marketplace with a series of tools targeted at businesses that intend to hire and manage remote workers. Over 100,000 new jobs are posted every month.
4. PeoplePerHour : PeoplePerHour is a new freelace jobs website where buying and selling sercvices. It's is a community of talent available to work through remotely, online.
5. Guru : Guru is one of world’s best online marketplaces for freelance talent. Over 1 million users worldwide have used Guru.com to complete over 3 million tasks, share over 7 million messages and files, and create over 150 million dollars in value.
6. 99Designs : 99designs is the world’s largest online graphic design marketplace. For more than 5 years 99Designs has been connecting passionate designers with customers who need quality, affordable design services.
7. Crowdspring : Crowdspring is an online marketplace for crowdsourced creative services such as logo design, web design, and crowdsourced writing projects.
8. DesignCrowd : DesignCrowd is an online marketplace providing logo, website, print and graphic design services by providing access to freelance graphic designers and design studios around the world.
9. Smashing Jobs : Smashing Jobs is the place where companies can discover new talents, and talents can find fantastic new working opportunities.
10. FlexJobs : FlexJobs is an innovative, professional job service to help you find the best flexible jobs available, safely and easily. Every job is hand-screened and legitimate.
11. ProZ : ProZ is home to the world's largest translator network. Professional translators use the site to collaborate on terms translation, translation dictionaries, translator training and more.
12. TranslatorsCafe : Visitors to TranslatorsCafé.com will find a new and very convenient way to connect with others in the international linguistic community. Offer your professional translation and interpretation services to registered translation agencies.
13. Donanza : DoNanza is the easiest way for freelancers to find more work and clients online. Donanza's job finder aggregates projects from hundreds of freelance marketplaces, crowdsourcing sites and job boards.
14. GigBucks : Gigbucks offers a free and easy to use platform for freelancers and talented people from all walks of life to offer their services priced from $5 to $50 bucks per gig.
15. Elto : Elto is the world's #1 marketplace for Website, WordPress customization. Any small customization on website is called a "Tweak". Each tweak is valued at $39.
16. Tigerfish : If you are a quick typist with a good ear for language and a strong sense of written English, transcribing for Tigerfish can be a way to earn money while working at home (or on the road) with a flexible schedule.
17. Fourerr : Fourerr is an online marketplace that connects Buyers and Sellers. Sellers on Fourerr have the opportunity to promote and sell their services for a price starting at $4. Buyers on Fourerr can securely purchase these services from $4 and up.
18. Fiverup : FiverUp is a unique site where anyone can buy and sell services for $4 - $100.
19. IMGiGz : IMGiGz.com is a "Micro Job site (similar to sites like Fiverr) that specializes in the "Internet Marketing" (IM) Niche. IM'ers can BUY and/or SELL their services/products here for ANY PRICE. These services are called "jobs". The standard 20% fee applies to job posters. If your job sells for $5, your fee is $1. If it sells for $100, your fee would be $20.
20. FittyTown : The site where everything sells for 50 dollars. Put your first gig.
Pick any job that is tasteful. careful not to use profanity. The gig will be listed for $50 when you cash out your end will be $40. We handle all the transaction fees. If you have any questions let us know.
21. Gigsbull : GigsBull.com is a marketplace for outsourcing jobs at an incredibly low price $3, $5, $6, $9, $12, $15, $18, $21, $24, $27, $30, $45, $54, $60, $72, $84, $90 or $100. It is the best place to get a freelancer for $3. Students can work on campus. Homemakers can work at home. Be your own boss. Work at your convenient hours. Ideal place to work online.
22. TwentyVille : Pick any job that is tasteful. careful not to use profanity. The gig will be listed for $20 when you cash out your end will be $16. We handle all the transaction fees.
23. Tenrr : Tenrr is a free Fiverr® Alternative! Tenrr is a Completely Free Micro Job Website. No Signup Costs, No Fees! Find and Buy Cheap Facebook Likes, Twitter Tweets & Followers, Articles, Web Developers and other Website-related Tasks for less than $10!
24. Zeerk : Zeerk is a micro workers site similar to Fiverr. They provide the service for customers who want to get the work done with less time and money. The platform has a good design and is easy to use. They provide a list of jobs and people can find and order the work they want. It has many rates for you to choose from, including $5, $10 and $25.
25. OneHourTranslation : One Hour Translation provides high-quality professional human translation of over 73 languages and over 2500 language pairs. We are able to provide high-quality translations around the clock, any day, any time thanks to a community of over 15000 Professional Translators from over 100 different countries.
One Hour Translation specializes in providing business translations in different fields including legal, technical, websites, applications and software, marketing and more.
Group 4: Make Money Online by Usability Testing Websites
- Free Register
- Flexible Time
- High Paid Rate
- Great opportunity for international teaching skills
- The amount of jobs not frequently
1. UserTesting : UserTesting is a “crowdsourcing” service that provides fast and cheap usability testing. Testers get paid $10 for each completed website test and $15 for each completed mobile test.
2. WhatUsersDo : WhatUsersDo is an online user experience research service with main objective to test usability, benchmark competing websites, etc.
3. UserLytics : Userlytics allows testing assets with real people, quickly and inexpensively, from the comfort and real world context of the own home and workplace.
Group 5: Make Money Online with Online Tutoring Websites
- Flexible Time
- Work from the comfort of your home
- High Paid Rate
- Help international students
1. Tutor : Tutor is one of the best and most popular places to go for online tutoring. Tutor offers one-to-one learning solutions for students and professionals. All Tutor's services are live, on demand and online. Homework help, tutoring, peer coaching, professional development, training, career help.
2. TutorVista : TutorVista is a pioneering online tutoring company, is a part of Pearson, the world's leading education and publication conglomerate. TutorVista provides quality online tutoring to students across the world at a very affordable price.
3. Care : Care.com is the world's largest online destination for care, with more than 9.7 million members, spanning 16 countries. Care connect families with great caregivers and caring companies to help you be there for the ones you love.
4. eTutor : eTutor Virtual Learning is an online school providing an in-depth curriculum to students in grades K-12 anywhere in the world. eTutor provides lesson modules in the areas of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
5. InstaEDU : InstaEDU lets you connect with one of the best online tutors the moment you'd like a hand. You'll connect in an online learning space that includes video, audio and text chat, a shared whiteboard, homework uploading, and document and code editing.
6. italki : italki is an online language learning service where you can find the best language teachers from around the world. It’s the fastest, most convenient way to become fluent in a foreign language.
7. SmartThinking : Smarthinking began in 1999 as an innovator in connecting students with highly qualified educators via the Internet. Since that time, Smarthinking has grown to become the premier provider of research based, research proven online tutoring to help institutions of higher education increase student achievement, boost retention, and enhance learning.
8. Verbalplanet : Verbalplanet.com is an award winning language training and tuition service which facilitates online language classes between language learners and native speaking language tutors around the globe using the Skype internet telephony service.
Group 6: Make Money Online By Answering Questions
- Flexible Time
- Work from the comfort of your home
- High Paid Rate
1. JustAnswer : JustAnswer is one of the largest website where people get answers from Doctors, Lawyers, Mechanics, etc. Since JustAnswer's inception, millions of people from more than 145 countries have received fast and affordable answers in more than 100 categories.
2. Experts123 : Experts123 is a question and answer space where the real focus is sharing knowledge. An another interesting thing that you can also get paid for writing articles on Experts123.
3. HelpOwl : You can earn points for a number of things throughout the site, and then use those points to receive gift cards to leading merchants like Amazon and Walmart. It's that simple.
4. ChaCha : ChaCha has become the leading answers service with more than a billion questions answered. ChaCha gives free, real-time answers to any question both online at ChaCha and through mobile phones by either texting "ChaCha" (242-242) or using one of ChaCha's mobile apps.
Group 7: Make Money Online By Selling Stock Pictures
- Flexible Time
1. iStockPhoto : iStockPhoto is web source for royalty-free stock images, media and design elements. Artists, designers and photographers from around the world come here to create, work and learn.
2. ShutterStock : Shutterstock is an innovative technology company, operating in more than 150 countries. ShutterStock is to connect creative professionals with the best photos, vectors, illustrations and video from thousands of contributors around the world.
3. DreamsTime : Dreamstime is one of the world leaders in stock photography and a reliable supplier of high quality digital images at affordable prices. Online since 2000 as a Royalty-Free stock photography website, Dreamstime has evolved into a powerful and active community-based site.
4. 123RF : 123RF is a royalty-free digital media library that offers a wide variety of budget-friendly commercial and editorial images, video footage, audio clips, logo designs and illustrations.
5. Imagekind : Imagekind is a brand of CafePress Inc and is the world's fastest-growing art site offering over 750,000 high-quality fine art images for sale. They is the world’s first community to serve as a hybrid art gallery, photo-sharing service and a print-on-demand service.
6. FireArtAmerica : FireArtAmerica is a professional network for visual artists, photographers, art collectors, and gallery owners. Artists and photographers can upload their images to FineArtAmerica, set their prices, and instantly sell prints to a global audience of art collectors.
Group 8: Make Money Online With Flipping Websites
- Flexible Time
1. Flippa : Flippa is the number one marketplace for buying and selling websites. Over 400,000 users have registered to buy or sell websites on Flippa. Over 290,000 bids were placed and nearly 26,000 websites were sold on Flippa in 2011.
2. FreshDrop : FreshDrop™ was formed in 2007 to provide the first commercially available centralized search engine to find domain names across all major auction houses and aftermarkets.
3. Afternic : Founded in 1999, Afternic is the world’s premiere domain marketplace, listing more than five million premium domain names available for sale and receiving more than 75 million domain searches each month.
Group 9: Make Money Online With URL Shortener Websites
1. Adf.ly : AdF.ly is an innovative service that allows you to earn money from each visitor to your shortened links. The easiest way is if you already own a website, you can 'shrink' URLs already on your website and replace them with AdF.ly links.
2. LinkBucks : LinkBucks allows you to make cash from the links your users post, from the links you place on your website, or from the posts you make in a forum. It is simple and easy to get started making money.
2. URLCash : With URLCash you will make money from all links that gets posted on your blogs, forums, websites - as well as posts you make on other forums and blogs. It's simple and easy to get started making extra income today.
Group 10: Make Money Online By Uploading and Sharing Videos
1. Youtube : Youtube is most sharing video website in the world created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005 and owned by Google since late 2006. You can uploading videos on Youtube and earn money by Google Adsense account.
2. DailyMotion : As one of the leading sites for sharing videos, Dailymotion attracts over 112 million unique monthly visitors and 2,5 billion videos views worldwide offering the best content from users, independent content creators and premium partners.
3. Vimeo : Vimeo is a U.S.-based video-sharing website on which users can upload, share and view videos. In 2004, Vimeo was founded by a group of filmmakers who wanted to share their creative work and personal moments from their lives. Vimeo is video + you.
Group 11: Make Money Online By Playing Games
1. Second Life : Second Life is an online virtual world imagined and created by its Residents. Over 36 million accounts created, over $3.2 Billion (USD) total transactions among users for virtual goods within the SL economy, and 217,266 years of total time users have spent in Second Life.
2. MarketGlory : MarketGlory is a strategy game, in which you have the possibility to convert your virtual currency into real money. It is an online browser game, therefore you don't need any other programs installed in order to play. It is one of the few business games where you are rewarded for your daily activity. As a simulation game, it offers you the possibility to fight, work, open companies, start wars. It is a very complex game , and the more you play it, the more options you find for your own development.
Group 12: Make Money Online By Selling Crafts, Handmade Stuff and Others
1. Esty : Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell unique goods.
2. CafePress : CafePress is where the world turns for unique products that express what people love most (on average, some 135,000 new designs are added each week). We can make own designs with easy online design tools, share them or sell them in online shops.
3. Zazzle : Zazzle is launched in the summer of 2005. Zazzle, The Make Engine™, is creating both the tools and the marketplace for anything you can imagine - customized.
4. Amazon : Amazon is an American international electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the world's largest online retailer.
5. Ebay : eBay is an American multinational internet consumer-to-consumer corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California. It became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble; it is now a multi-billion dollar business with operations localized in over thirty countries.
6. Apple iTunes : iTunes Connect make it easy to connect customers with your content on iTunes Store, App Store and iBooks Store.
7. ArtFire : ArtFire is an interactive online community designed to bring together buyers and sellers of artistic goods. ArtFire currently provide a home for handmade goods, fine art, vintage, designed items, supplies and media.
8. Zibbet : Zibbet is a global marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers of handmade goods, fine art, vintage items and crafting supplies.
9. RedBubble : Redbubble is an online art community founded in 2006, where provide featuring wall art, design, photography, t-shirts, iPhone cases or any other beautifully designed products by artists worldwide.
10. ArtBreak : Artbreak is a global community for artists and art lovers. It's a place for artists to share their art, sell it commission-free, tell the world about themselves, get feedback, and make connections with buyers, fans and other artists.
11. CreateSpace : CreateSpace is a DBA of On-Demand Publishing LLC, part of the Amazon group of companies. Through their services, you can sell books, CDs, and DVDs for a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing.
Group 13: Make Money Online By Selling App and Game on Google Play, App Store and Windows Phone Store
1. Google Play : Google Play is a digital distribution platform for applications for the Android operating system and an online electronics and digital media store, operated by Google. It allows users to browse, download and published applications through Google.
2. App Store : The App Store is a digital distribution platform for mobile apps on iOS, developed by Apple. It allows users to browse, download and publish applications via iTunes.
Group 14: Make Money Online with Social Network Websites
1. MyLikes : MyLikes is the largest content and social advertising platform in the world, utilizing a network of more than 500,000 publishers with followers on platforms including Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus and the open web.
2. FanSlave : FanSlave is a ground-breaking new service, which was designed to revolutionize the marketing of your Social Network pages. FanSlave allows you to make money with your Facebook page. You can cash out after reaching the minimum payout of € 15.
Group 15: Make Money Online By Uploading and Sharing Files
1. ShareCash : ShareCash is s revolutionary website that pays you real cash every time your files are downloaded. Get around $1 to $20 for every download.
2. DepositFiles : DepositFiles is a popular international service for safe file transfer, storage and distribution. You can upload and download files up to 10GB without any charges.
3. FileFactory : FileFactory is one of the most popular file sharing services on the Internet. Over 3 million members have joined, with hundreds of customers purchasing Premium accounts daily.
4. Turbobit : Turbobit.net is a free net space where you may upload your files, store them, share your files with your friends by providing them links to your files, and download your friend's files using their links.
Group 16: Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing
1. ClickBank : ClickBank has helped tens of thousands of people gain more financial control and freedom in their lives by turning their knowledge, passions, hobbies and work experiences into an additional source of ongoing income.
2. Affiliate Amazon : Amazon is an American international electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the world's largest online retailer.
Group 17: Make Money Online With Advertising Programs on Blog and Website
I - Group Cost Per Click
1. Google Adsense : Google AdSense is an easy way to earn money from your online content. Simply display relevant and engaging ads on your website, mobile sites, videos, search results with relevant and engaging ads.
2. BidVertiser : Bidvertiser is a cost-per-click advertising agency. Bidvertiser serves text ads in all types of standard ad units, including banners, buttons, skyscrapers and inline ads.
3. Chitika : Chitika is a search-targeted advertising company with over 350,000 quality publishers, caters over four billion strategically targeted ads each month to a network of over 250,000+ sites.
4. Clicksor : Clicksor is an online contextual advertising network. Clicksor offers webmasters the opportunity to earn additional income by using a selection of clickable text or targeted contextual banners on their websites or blogs.
II - Group Cost Per Action
1. Commission Junction(CJ) : Commission Junctions an online advertising and internet marketing company that specializes in affiliate, media and tracking services. The CJ Network helps to reach and connect with millions of online consumers every day by facilitating productive partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
2. Advertising : Advertising is a massive premium, cross-screen network with 596M global unique visitors, programmatic buying, a proprietary DSP, and network-exclusive access to AOL inventory.
III - Group In Text Link
1. InfoLinks : Infolinks is an online advertising platform which offers advertising products for publishers, advertisers and brands. Infolinks drives revenue for over 100,000 sites in 128 countries with ad products including InFrame, InSearch, InTag, and InText.
2. Kontera : Kontera's Content Marketing Platform understands and activates the world's content, proving content marketing, social marketing, and actionable analytics.
3. VigLink : VigLink is built on the idea that publishers should be compensated for the content they create and the commerce they drive. VigLink maximizes earnings for tens of thousands of publishers and works with more than 30,000 merchants, processing over ten billion page views and over five hundred million clicks every month.
4. VibrantMedia : Vibrant is a world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet with relevant video, information, tools, and advertising. Vibrant's technology understands where and when to deliver rich content experiences that capture and engage consumers.
5. Intellilinks : Intellilinks is an SEO advertising firm that connects advertisers with a network of quality publishers. Intellilinks specialize in placing organic links across ever-growing network of websites in order to build rank and traffic for advertisers.
IV - Group Sponsored Review
Group 18: Make Money Online By Selling Music
1. iTune Apple : iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection. Start selling your music, movies, and TV shows on the iTunes Store.
2. CD Baby : CD Baby is based in Portland, Oregon (land of microbrews, overcast skies, and constant creativity). CD Baby is a company run by artists, for artists. Almost everyone here is a musician, writer, filmmaker, painter, dancer, tinkerer, or vegetable juggler. Are you an artist that would like to sell your music on CD Baby.
3. SheetMusicPlus : Sheet Music Plus offers musicians a full spectrum of sheet music, with fast delivery and trained musicians offering customer service. Sheet Music Plus features all styles of music, for every talent level and instrument. Whether you're a music teacher seeking instructional titles for your students or you're purchasing music for your band, orchestra or chorus.
4. TuneCore : TuneCore is the premier digital music distribution company with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. When you use TuneCore Distribution, you keep 100% of your sales revenue without giving up any of your master recording ownership, copyrights, and merchandise rights.
Group 19: Make Money Online For Shopping
1. Ebates : Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online Cash Back Shopping. The company was founded in 1998 by two Deputy District Attorneys in Silicon Valley who used to prosecute online fraud & identity theft before starting Ebates.
2. MrEbates : Mr. Rebates was an inventive way to save money via cash back rebates while shopping online. Mr. Rebates consistently supply our shoppers with online coupons, discounts and cash back rebates to make shopping via Mr. Rebates economical and fun.
3. BigCrumbs : BigCrumbs offers a free online loyalty program that pays the highest overall cash back available at eBay and popular online retailers, including Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Gap, Nordstrom and HP.
4. Upromise : Upromise is an American corporation. With idea create a college savings service that harnesses the purchasing power of parents, extended family, family, and students to make it easier to pay for college.
Group 20: Make Money Online By Listening/Reviewing to Music
1. SlicethePie : SlicethePie is a website where we earn money by listening to music and write a review about it. It focuses on helping unsigned artists and helping music fans discover great new music. I live in Asia so no support but if you live in US or Europe so you can join and begin making money by listening music.
2. HitPredictor : HitPredictor gives you the power to directly influence new music before it's released to the public. Rating music involves you listening to edited versions of new songs in our jukebox and then giving your feedback about what you think of the song.
3. RadioLoyalty : RadioLoyalty™ is a loyalty program that rewards users of Internet radio and mobile stations that use their UniversalPlayer™ platform. Now listeners/viewers earn points for listening/watching and performing other tasks. Points are redeemable for merchandise through RadioLoyalty™. RadioLoyalty is open to all countries.
4. MusicXray : Music Xray is a platform where artists can submit their music directly to Industry Professionals. When you submit to an opportunity, your track goes directly to the decision makers: no middle-men, no pre-screeners, just a direct link between artist and Industry Professional.
5. MusicResearch : Music Research is recognized as the first full-service marketing research organization devoted exclusively to the study of popular music and consumers. The system was born as an auditorium-based listening/viewing experience.
6. Research : Research.fm is a music research company founded in 2008 that uses your opinions to advise local radio stations about what music to play. Over $1,881,437 in rewards to members across the country.
Group 21: Raising Money Online with Fundraising Ideas
1. GoFundMe : GoFundMe is the #1 do-it-yourself crowdfunding and fundraising website to raise money online for helping from business like save shop, etc to challenging circumstances like accidents, healing, etc It's perfect for individuals, groups and organizations.
Group 22: Make Money Online By Writing Product Reviews
1. Ciao : Ciao is a multi-million-strong online community which reviews and rates millions of products and services for the benefit of consumers who want to buy these products or services. Ciao is 100% free to join, you can register free and easily.
2. Epinions : Epinions is a service of the eBay commerce network. Epinions is a platform for people to share their experiences - both good and bad. Start in 3 easy steps choose a product - write a review explaining what you love or hate about your product and earn cash.
3. ReviewStream : Writing reviews for ReviewStream.com is so easy to do and the great thing is that you can review anything. From health, services, hardware, software to food, music, movies, etc. You will be paid through PayPal when reach the minimum amount in the new payment cycle was sold, by 20.
January 15, 2014
What is Freelancer?Freelancer or Freelance Worker is a person or a small group who research and bid the projects is hired by employer through online project marketalce.
How to make money from online project marketplace?- A real way how to make money online from online project markets. I introduce an online project market that is Freelancer
Freelancer is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and projects.
Freelancer connected 9,827,896 employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions and territories. On Freelancer, employers can hire freelancers to do work in areas such as data entry, web research, writing, design, software development, etc right through to engineering, the sciences, sales and marketing, accounting and legal services.
How It WorksJust post any online project you want done, in 3 easy steps, and one of our 9.8 million Freelancers will do it at a fraction of the cost!
Freelancer VP of Engineering on Sky News
- Below include 11 the branchs of job in Freelancer
1. Website, IT & Software
2. Mobile Phone & Computing
3. Writing & Content
4. Design, Media & Architecture
5. Data Entry & Admin
6. Engineering & Science
7. Product Sourcing & Manufacturing
8. Sales & Marketing
9. Business, Accounting, Human Resources & Legal
10. Translation & Language
- The simplest branch of job is Data Entry & Admin. In this branch most of projects relate to research information, entry data, etc. Another branch need to specific skills. With the each branch of jobs include very many projects. Each project can divide to 2 types:
1. Fixed Project
2. Hour Project
For example, in brand of Data Entry & Admin -> Data Entry
- These are the projects in Data Entry branch as you can see the below image:
- Assume, choose Project "Email Contact List / Data Collection":
- This is above part includes Project Description- Project Budget - Bids - Project posted by - Skill required as you can see in the image.
- This is below part includes Freelancers Bidding - Reputation - Bid(USD) as you can see in the image.
After have read through the summary about the project. Click Bid on This Project to navigate to another page to bid project. Next, enter information bid for project. Finally, click Place Bid and completed bid on the project.
3. Where are online project marketplace?
The below lists are great online job markets and you need to register account to bid project
Learn to become a sucessful Freelancer
The best HTML and CSS book to Design Website
Researching Iphone Application Development
Some Projects on FreelancerHave fun making money online!
Welcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- The first will very difficult to receive project because you NO REVIEW, so must be persistence.
- Always request Initial Milestone, least 50% with any project.(Avoid SCAM)
- If choose branch Data Entry & Admin should create a group about 3 - 4 person.
- Constant improve skills from simple to complex.( begin from Data Entry after expand to another branch as Writing & Content, etc)
December 8, 2013
Graphic Design - Web Design
Web Designer is a person or a group who create the interface of web pages. And recently I have discovered an excellent online marketplace. That's DesignCrowd
And I believe that this is a excellent to Make Money Online for Designer.
DesignCrowd is an online marketplace providing logo, website, print and graphic design services by providing access to freelance graphic designers and design studios around the world.
" To give people opportunities to be creative and to provide businesses with risk-free graphic design." (DesignCrowd's Mission Statement)
On DesignCrowd have thousands of logo designers, web designers, graphic designers and brochure designers from the USA, the UK, Europe, Australia, India, etc.
Web Design is one of 40 categories on DesignCrowd as you can see below images
- DesignCrowd charges designers a flat 15% fee of all payments.
- Payment methods: Credit Card (via RBS WorldPay), PayPal or MoneyBookers
How to get started?
There are two ways to sell designs on DesignCrowd
1. Enter Design Contests
2. Submit requests to work on Freelance Job projects
Please see below video to understand about "How it Works" on DesignCrowd
The first, Designers need to create a excellent portfolio of work to showcase skills of particular project types such as Web Design, Logo Design, T-shirt Design, etc. It's very important.
Gaining skills not only attracts more project invites from customers, but also helps improve your rankings in design-type specific rankings lists.
Have fun make money online as a Web Designer
October 14, 2013
1. OverviewTeacher is a person who is methodically trained in formal schools. Their task is not only educate and train specialize but also lifestyle for pupils and students. Learning is always important for all people. We lean from our friends, teachers, everyone, etc about fields in our life such Math, Physic, English, Music, etc.
In this articles, we'll focus research three main ages are Kindergarten, Homeschooler, Pre-K. Beside, there are three second ages remain Higher Education, Adult Education and Staff. So we'll esier than in determine lesson materials before begin sell lesson content on Internet.
2. How to make money online as a Online TeacherAs you know, teachers will create own lesson units for teaching in class. Similar, when you're online teacher so you'll also design lesson units. A interesting point that is our lesson units not only delivery in a specific class or school but also over the world through Interner network. A quality content is the most important thing that you need to do. So, you aren't necessary a real teacher or a expert. But, you must to be understand about subject you teach. Lesson units may is designed as a e-lecture or videos. And now we'll research one of the great website for selling lesson units.
That is TeacherspayTeachers
In TeacherspayTeachers have the following main categories:
Pre-K and K
1 - 2
3 - 5
9 - 12
Arts & Music
English Language Arts
Social Studies - History
$5 - $10
$10 and up
Resouce Type includes very many types such as
White Board Activies
October 13, 2013
Transciption is a great way to earn money online for people who have good listening and writing skills. Everyone work jobs of Transctiption are called Transctiptionist. So what is Transctiptionist?
Transcriptionist is a person or group who will use skills such as listen, write, etc to transcipt exactly audio or video files from sound format to text format.
Normally, that is an interview audio file between two or group people, or an introdution clip about any topic in our life such as Health, Technology, etc.
Skills such as good listening, correct grammar writing are requirements the most important before begin jobs.
In this article, we'll focus many in English language because the almost projects relate to English.
How to make money online as a Transcriptionist?Listening - Writing, Listening - Writing, Listening - Writing that is all we need to do. Sound is quite simple but actually you need to hard work to step by step improve those skills. The main language usually use that is English(UK) and English(US), remaining include another languages so if you're good English that is advantage.
To easier than before begin Transcription jobs, the first I'll use RSS to update 5 latest projects about jobs of Transciption on Freelancer.co.uk
How much Transcriptionists can make money?Welcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- Freelancer and Elance are two great sources to begin.
- On Elance, normally the small project include Fixed Project has budget price less $500 and Hour Project has hourly rate less than $10/h or $10 - $15
- On Freelancer, Fixed Project has budget price $10 -$30 or $30 - $250 and Hour Project has hourly rate $2 - $8
This is description about job with task "Transcribing 58 min of audio" as you can see in the image.
This description part includes another bidders area and submit price and estimated delivery date area.
How to become a successful Transcriptionist?It's always difficult to answer for this question. Actually, there are many standards given to review a good Transcriptionist. Below is standards that I think that are the most important.
The first thing that is Excellent Language Listening Skill Why? Because audio and video files are main material of jobs. "Listening" means to clearly listen and comprehense words, phrases to uptake what they want to talk. So what is difficult problems in listening process? Vocabulary - Accents.
For "Vocabulary", I think that the main reason is we don't listen many new words, phrases. What do you think? According me, the first we should find new words, phrases and listen them with standard voice. Listen again and again.
There are many good ways to pratice, the first listening to dictionary, next radio, movies, songs, even if can we should listen native English people. Recently, I have found a very popular program in England that is BBC Learning English.
For example, our goal in one the month we'll listen comprehension about 120 new words, phrases. We can write down a notebook, save on our computer disk or mobile phone, etc.
With me the pronunciation, intonation and stress are three most important things in listening process. So what is Pronunciation? The chart below lists all letters from Oxford English Dictionary
Every single letter is easy to listen, but when vowels a, e, i, o, u combinate with another letters will create different vowel sounds are hard to listen. This is All sounds of English. So the Pronunciation is combination of sounds to pronounce meaning words.
Next to easier than in definition What is Intonation? We'll see a Flash App in Cambridge or
In summary, Intonation is rise and fall of the voice when we're speaking to emphasize main words of sentences or emphasize by context. So why Intonation is important? If Intonation is wrong can spire in misunderstanding in comunication.
These are a sample real job of Transciption contains Audio File and video
. The second thing is Excellent Language Writing Skill
Where are good Transcription sources?Now we'll find another good sources. The first that is
Ebook for Transcriptionists
Have fun make money online as a Transciptionist
October 6, 2013
OverviewA designer is a person who designs. More formally, a designer is an agent that "specifies the structural properties of a design object". In practice, anyone who creates tangible or intangible objects, such as consumer products, processes, laws, games and graphics, is referred to as a designer.( Wikipedia)
In this article, we'll research how Designers can Make Money Online with their specialize skills.
How to make money online as a Themes Designer?As you know, themes and templates used to many in website design, blogs, reports, etc. If you want to become a theme designner, you can learn through Internet source or attend classes for website design. The first you need to creative the great Themes. After completed we'll sell them on the Envato Marketplaces. A interesting thing on Envato Marketplaces include not only Themes but also include such as Graphic, Video, Audio, Photo, 3D, Code and Active.
Right now I'll introduce 8 categories on Envato Marketplaces where buy and sell digital products.
ThemeForest : Site templates and themes to skin popular CMS products like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla, starting at $5.
GraphicRiver : Royalty free layered Adobe Photoshop Files, Vector Graphics, Icon Sets and Add-ons for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, starting at $1.
PhotoDune : Royalty-free stock photography.
VideoHive : Royalty free stock footage, motion graphics and project files for applications such as Adobe After Effects, starting at $2.
AudioJungle : Royalty-free music and sound effects, starting at $1.
ActiveDen : Royalty-free stock items for use in Adobe Flash projects and websites, starting at $1.
3DOcenan : 3D Models, Textures, Materials, Shaders and Concepts.
You'll become a Author who will upload files on Envato Marketplaces.
How much Author can make money?Welcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- You will receive a percentage of every sale you make.
- Selling Exclusively(CANNOT sell the same items elsewhere): 50 – 70%
- Selling Non-Exclusively: 33%
- Once your balance has reached $50, you may request a payout to a PayPal or Moneybookers account
- Once your balance has reached $500, you may request a payout by bank transfer
Before you can begin upload files to sell on Envato Marketplaces, you must take a short multiple choice quiz. Once you’ve passed the author quiz, you’re ready to start uploading.
Read the Instructions specific to the category you’re uploading to
- Click "Author Dashboard"
- Under where it says "Begin Upload," select your category
- Click "Help"
Upload your file
- Click "Author Dashboard"
- Under where it says "Begin Upload," select your category
- Click "Upload"
3. Guiding to the upload process
Have fun make money online on Envato Marketplaces
September 29, 2013
Part 1. Make Money As an Expert
1. What is an Expert?An Expert is someone widely recognized as a reliable source of technique or skill whose faculty for judging or deciding rightly, justly, or wisely is accorded authority and status by their peers or the public in a specific well-distinguished domain. An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. (Wikipedia)
2. How to make money as an Online Answering Questions Expert?In our life, we always have a lot of questions on everything and of course have the things we know and others we don't know. So we'll need to people help. From that idea have many online answering question websites are launched to connect people with real experts. They're become a new internet business.
And JustAnswer is one of the largest website where real experts will answer questions from people( customers) about most the fields in our life such as Law, Health, Pet, Tech Support, etc.
Before you're reviewed and approved( about 2 weeks) as a Professional (Expert) on JustAnswer the first you will need to:
1. Complete an online application and online profile.
2. Take a short subject matter test.
3. Verify your credentials.
How much can you be paid?Welcome to 365makemoneyonline.blogspot.com
- You will be paid from 20% to 50% for an answer that it's accepted from customer.( depends on Stage Level)
- When your earnings account has above $20 you can request payment via Paypal typically within the first four business days of the next month.
1. Legal & Tax
2. Cars & Vehicles
3. Health & Medical
4. Pets & Veterinary
5. Home & Appliances
6. Computer & Education
7. Life & Personal
Part 2. How to Asking Questions1. Enter your question into question box: (You can enter question directly into below question box to ask Experts)
2. Name your price:
Place a refundable good faith deposit.
3. An Expert answers, often within minutes, usually within a few hours:
JustAnswer will send an e-mail notifying you of any answer or request for information from an Expert.
4. Rate the answer:
A positive rating pays the Expert and tells us you’re happy. If you got great service, consider adding a bonus.
Have fun make money online on JustAnswer